On Saturday, April 29th, we will be hosting our 2nd Annual Belmont Spring Beer Fest and this year we’ll be featuring Veteran owned breweries. Festivities will kick-off at 1pm and last until 7pm, giving you plenty of time to stop by and sample some of the best beer!
2nd Annual Spring Beer Fest
- 25+ Veteran Owned Brewed Taps Available
- 10 + Veteran Owned Breweries
- Proceeds Benefit The Navy Diver Foundation
- Family Friendly Activities Sponsored by The Navy Diver Foundation.
- Tasting Tickets: $15 in advance/ $20 at the Door.
- Live Music: Anthony Rosano & The Conqueroos and The Kings of Ukulele
Tickets available at: Belmont House of Smoke, Cogans Pizza, Cogans Pizza North, Colley Cantina, and through The Navy Diver Foundation.
Learn more about The Navy Divers: http://
We hope to see you there for what is sure to be a great time and it will be supporting a great cause. If you have any questions about the event, contact Belmont House of Smoke.